Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Week 11 Online Applications and Tools

It's been a while since I've had a chance to do the Learning 2.0 - it's been very busy in the library and my spare (computer) time at home has been spent setting up the Library's Facebook page.
If you are on Facebook, look for South-West Regional Library, Young Branch.

I need to watch this at home as I can't hear it on the library computer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRqUE6IHTEA

I have also put the link on my Facebook and Twitter :)

As per the exercise, I went into Google Docs and sent a document to:
nswpln@gmail.com

As for possible applications for this at the library, I'm not really sure - I can see that it would be useful in some situations but maybe not for us.

I didn't join Zoho - maybe I will if I see there is a need for continuing with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment